By popular request, we've made it possible to change the date range for all your charts, graphs and—for the first time—KPIs at once.
Two things are really exciting with this update:
1. Any KPI that doesn't reflect an all-time total will now update according to your selected period. These are:
- Gained followers
- Lost followers
- Follower growth
- Media posted
- Likes received
- Average likes received
- Comments received
- Average comments received
- Average love rate by post
- Average talk rate by post
- Engagement rate
And additionally, for Insights users:
- Average reach per post
- Average reach rate by post
- Average engagement rate by post
- Engagement on reach
2. The custom date range period is no longer restricted to a 3-month maximum. We've also updated the pre-selects so that it's easier for you to compare year-over-year performance, but if our pre-selects don't satisfy your needs, the calendar is your oyster.
The new global date picker is always available in the upper righthand corner of your analytics sections and moves with you down the page.
As always, we'd love to hear what you think, so don't hesitate to drop us a line!