Are you already an IG Business Profile and looking for our new direct publishing method? Click here
Post scheduling can only be done from our website.
Watch this video or follow the steps below.
1/Download our mobile app (iOS or Android), and log in with your Iconosquare account. You will also need to accept to receive notifications from our app, in order to be notified at the time of the post.
2/Create your post on Iconosquare's website :
- Select "Schedule" on the main menu, then click on "New post" or directly on the calendar, at the time you wish to schedule your media:
- Upload or drag and drop the file you want to post:
- Crop it if you need to
- Type your caption and add emojis if you want
- Choose the date and time of your post, and click on Schedule. (you can also save your post as a draft and finish it later)
Once scheduled, your next publications will be displayed on the calendar:
You can easily edit or delete a publication by clicking on it.
NB: if you have the Android app, you can also schedule a media and edit or delete a scheduled media directly from the application.
3/Publish your post on Instagram:
- you'll receive a mobile notification at the time you scheduled your post. Open it.
Example of iOS notification:
Example of Android notification:
- preview the post you scheduled and click "Post on Instagram". You'll be redirected to Instagram:
Example of redirection to Instagram on iOS:
NB: you can also preview your upcoming posts directly on the app, on the "Schedule" section.
- ensure you're logged into the right Instagram account.
- add filters if needed.
- tap the caption area and hit "Paste".
- Click "Share" : you're done!